Friday, August 29, 2008
Alexander and the....
If I had to sum up today, it would be like this:
1. Blue crayon in the dryer.
2. One leg shaved at 7 AM, second leg shaved at 2:23 pm
3. Kids in the bath at 11 AM
4. Liam saying, "You've broken my heart four times already today". Ditto, kid.
5. A two-year-old + a big basket of beads
6. About 23 mediations between Liam and Phoebe who (almost) never argue
So other than that, it's good to reflect upon my writing from a few days ago, where I felt my transition had been so smooth. It reminds me that today is just a day, as was that day, and tomorrow may be better. It may not be, but chances are it will be.
So now I'm off to help Liam and Phoebe make freezer-paper stencilled t-shirts. On a day like today?!%^&* I must be mad. But you always do have to try to have fun.